skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Merry Christmas from the Tappes!!!
The latest Tappe Christmas card. Chad informed
us that this was the last year we could do "9 Tappes
dancing". Who knows what theme we will have next
year with 10 (or more)Tappes? Our family is expanding!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Tammy
Arkansas, United States
I am a Christian, wife, mother, grandmother, and friend. I am happy that I am so blessed.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2011
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(33)
►
July
(9)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(17)
▼
December
(1)
Merry Christmas from the Tappes!!!
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
Blogs to read
Sarah Tappe
Rick and Gail Northen
Action Jacksons
Smitty Gritty
Rose Hall
No comments:
Post a Comment